Everyone battles with weight, whether underweight or overweight. It is difficult to stay at the same exact weight throughout a lifetime as experiences come our way that are hard to avoid. Being overweight is quite certainly one of the greatest health risk people over the world are facing today. Medically, this condition is known as obesity. Obese people are very vulnerable to a large number of lethal diseases, such as atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, heart attacks and other cardiovascular problems, diabetes, paralysis. Here are some home remedies for weight loss that will make your life much easier and healthy.
1. Green and white teas are great for getting rid of the toxins in the body. If you have green tea with approximately 50 mg of caffeine it will boost metabolism. Drink this mixture three times a day before meals along with 25 to 30 minutes of exercise each day.
2. Vegetables and Fruits: Vegetables and fruits are low calorie foods, therefore, eat more of them. Banana and cheeku increase the weight, hence do not eat them. Do not add salt to fruits and vegetables for taste. Reduce the salt intake to the minimum. Also do not consume sugar, oily and fatty substances like clarified butter, butter and sweet potato. This will helpful in normalizing the body weight.
3. One of the easiest and successful home remedies for weight loss is honey. In the morning on an empty stomach drink a glass of warm water and add 10 grams of honey in it. If you found effective, the dose can be increased with time.
4. Vitamin C is very good for people who are looking to reduce their weight. Since amalaki (Emblica officinalis, Indian Gooseberry) is the best source of vitamin C in the world, it is good to eat two three fruits of the amalaki each day. Also have a glass of any one citrus fruit — orange, lemon, etc. — each day. Green leafy vegetables also have good vitamin C content. They can be consumed raw in the form of salads.
5. Apple cider vinegar can be used for diets but it is important to eat the right food along with it and mix the vinegar with water. By having apple cider vinegar with fruits and vegetables, you can burn off any extra calories. If you have heartburn problems ask your doctor about any alternatives. This is one of the best natural weight loss.
6. Relaxation: Allow the body and mind to relax completely. It removes tension and improves blood circulation and expels toxins from the body.
7. Eat 12-14 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 months. It is found very helpful and effective remedy for weight loss.
8. The Indian plum, i.e. jambula, is renowned for its weight controlling properties. Jambula dissolves the excess fats and gets them properly utilized in the body. Take four leaves of the jambula plant and soak them in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, discard the leaves and drink the water on an empty stomach. If you do this everyday, then you will find a positive reduction in your weight in three weeks or a month.
9. Another natural weight loss diet is to take almonds daily. Almonds can lower cholesterol levels and can also help with the cravings for certain junk foods. Keep almonds in your house and when you feel a craving coming on, eat a handful of them. This will curb your food cravings and benefit your general health.